Vols add home and home with Wisconsin

I like the Whisky fans wanting a home & home in football too, that would be pretty cool.

Also a tournament to look forward to:

The Vols confirmed on Wednesday that they’ll be part of the 2019 Emerald Coast Classic in November in Niceville, Fla., alongside Florida State, VCU and Purdue.

Reactions: RollerVol
Also a tournament to look forward to:

The Vols confirmed on Wednesday that they’ll be part of the 2019 Emerald Coast Classic in November in Niceville, Fla., alongside Florida State, VCU and Purdue.
Mike Rhoades is doing a good job this year at VCU. They also bring back basically everyone. Florida St will lose quite a bit. Purdue too assuming Carsen Edwards goes pro.

This home game likely takes place on the same day as the CFB semifinals and other major bowl games.

I like the Whisky fans wanting a home & home in football too, that would be pretty cool.
It would be a great trip but I'm not sure that really helps TN in any way other than playing a Power 5 / Big 10 team on the road. It would benefit Wisconsin immensely more to play a game in the South from a recruiting perspective.

This home game likely takes place on the same day as the CFB semifinals and other major bowl games.

Perfect! We will have something to do those 2 days and not have to think @ it.

:-\ Sorry, negavol alert.

Back on subject. I love this particular matchup. I wish we had 2/3 season OOC and only 1/3 playing the same teams over and over.

Reactions: RollerVol
The Titans play at the Packers in 2020. Actual date won't be set for a while. Lambau in November is bucket list worthy.

Titans are far from my favorite NFL team. If I were there I'd rather see several other matchups.

2019 Tennessee Titans Schedule | Future Opponents | FBSchedules.com

We are big Packers fans(my son and I). He went up there over the Christmas break and saw them play the Lions.
The game sucked but he did something that is also on my bucket list. Apparently the atmosphere is just like you might have imagined. Tailgating at 7AM in 20 degree temps, super food and drink, etc.
But according to him, Miller beverages are dominant. Nothing else sold.
I think we will go this fall.

VN Store

Back