Vols -5.5 vs Gators

I’d lay the 5.5 /
The Vols are gonna blow their freakin’ doors off. We got a dude on offense who has just had the light bulb turn on. Vols by 20.
IMO, I like the under even more. Defense travels, Florida offense can have troubles scoring. We’re coming off a good offensive showing, and may be prime for a slight step back offensively on the road. We could hit our season average in points and this game still go under the total.

Actually, Mississippi State was #6 when we played them initially and Florida is #10 today. But, they are solid defensively.
That’s true, but statistically when you have a larger sample to choose from (more games played), the statistics at this point in time is more accurate than when we played Miss St. At this moment, I believe the average defensive ratings have UF slightly higher than Miss St. but it is very close. However, KenPom does have Miss St ranked higher in defensive metrics than UF, but they are both ranked #9 and #10 respectively.

Reactions: cardvolfan
IMO, I like the under even more. Defense travels, Florida offense can have troubles scoring. We’re coming off a good offensive showing, and may be prime for a slight step back offensively on the road. We could hit our season average in points and this game still go under the total.
In addition Florida’s offense has been trending down the last ten games and ours has been trended up even with the UK fiasco.

Plavsic needs to take Castleton out of his game early. Even
if he fouls out, we have depth there.

I always look for "trap" games on the schedule and this one is a prime and I mean PRIME candidate to be just that. You have to think there's going to be a letdown by the Vols. ON has a career day. and consistency has not been his forte. We rise to #2. It's a mid week game before a big weekend matchup. Everyone is looking ahead and we're feelin' sassy. UF is desperate. A win vs UT would be a huge plus on the post season resume for UF. Yeah, this one has all the markings of an upset. I almost expect it to be honest. The one thing we have is experience. These veteran players and coaches also know what's coming. If they've got the character to avoid a letdown and pull off a road win tonight, it would be most impressive and a very good sign for the post season.
We're so damned predictable. Maddeningly consistent when it comes to handling success.

Before the Texas game, I looked at the games following and saw this game right after. On the road after a big game, I expected this one to maybe be a little closer than most would expect it to be. Then Vegas has us listed as 5.5 point favorites and my nerves already have started creeping in. This is a game, on paper, that we should 100% win. But Florida is in the spot where they need quite a few wins in order to even be in discussion for entering the bubble. They’re coming off a loss on the road and have a bounce back spot vs the #2 team in the country on their home floor. Florida will be the best SEC defense we have played up to this point, based off metrics and analytics. We got the horses to win this one decisively, but if we don’t come ready, this could get interesting. It shouldn’t, but it very well could.
I’ll give you UT and 10

You’re wrong and making yourself look foolish

Let see how it plays out NOW. Maybe you will actually learn about Home Court. But, I doubt it. Some people can't make their own points, or admit they are wrong; they just try to counter others' assertions. That's fine. I know who you are, which makes it easy to digest.

Let see how it plays out NOW. Maybe you will actually learn about Home Court. But, I doubt it. Some people can't make their own points, or admit they are wrong; they just try to counter others' assertions. That's fine. I know who you are, which makes it easy to digest.
You’re embarrassing yourself, stop…can’t wait for Vandy game and that 7-8 point line lol

I'm kind of worried tonight honestly. My bold take is if we win tonight we'll be #1 on Monday (because I expect to beat Auburn at home and I think Indiana upsets Purdue)
Well I got my predictions right. Though after today I'm not sure we'd have been #1 anyway

VN Store

Back