Vols 4 seed vs Louisiana - Thursday 9:40 ET CBS

If we get by Louisiana, Duke isn’t the worst matchup for us. Young very talented players, but they’re not built for ball pressure defense and picking us up 94 feet, like Mizzou. Duke may absolutely dominate us inside, but at least we have bodies (Uros, Aidoo, Awaka) that Rick is willing to play.

Looking through their schedule looks like they just played 2 teams that made tournament scanned it fast so I might have missed a team that was a real low seed. Texas beat them by 28 and Drake beat them by 9 so their schedule didn’t look to spectacular to me.

Yep Clark Kellogg picked the Rajun Cajuns to pull the upset. Great opportunity for the Vols to win then a possible win over the storied Duke program. No lack of motivation for the Big Orange. In general thought the SEC being so tough throughout conference play hurt the league's seeding. Texas A&M a 7 seed...please!! Tennessee was the second highest seeded SEC team at #4. Vols beat both Kansas and Texas yet Kansas State a #3. Too much respect for the Big 12 if you ask me

VN Store

Back