Vols 27.5 point underdogs vs Bama

Implied score is 47.2-19.8. I am surprised it is that much, except if Hooker is out… then all bets are off.
Take us to cover. That’s an extremely large spread. This isn’t Pruitt’s Vols. This will be closer than the experts think.

Reactions: usagary
If we have Hooker, Mays, and Tyion we cover. Won't win, but we cover 27.5 points.

Line is 24.5 now

I would think we still cover that. 3 TD underdog with most of our starters back and how this offense can score seems about right. Anything more gets questionable IMO.

if we don't have the starters I listed I could see us losing by 4 TDs, easy.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I would think we still cover that. 3 TD underdog with most of our starters back and how this offense can score seems about right. Anything more gets questionable IMO.

if we don't have the starters I listed I could see us losing by 4 TDs, easy.
I hope so. Hooker and the offense struggled in the first half last week

Take us to cover. That’s an extremely large spread. This isn’t Pruitt’s Vols. This will be closer than the experts think.

So Hooker, both Mays bros, Evans, Mitchell, Small and everyone else will be 100% come Saturday? Our defense will not be the least bit worn out after playing 104 snaps? Because all of that would be needed if we are to keep it respectable. This ain’t Pruitts Vols but it’s still Sabans Bama.

We will not cover.

Great win for the Boilers, but Iowa isn't Bama....Just saying
Especially on offense. Not even in the same hemisphere. Heck South Carolina averages more rushing and passing yards per game than Iowa. Beating them in nothing like beating Bama.

So Hooker, both Mays bros, Evans, Mitchell, Small and everyone else will be 100% come Saturday? Our defense will not be the least bit worn out after playing 104 snaps? Because all of that would be needed if we are to keep it respectable. This ain’t Pruitts Vols but it’s still Sabans Bama.

We will not cover.
You’re entitled to your opinion. However, I think this team’s “no-quit” attitude will enable them to stay in games they have no business being in. Also, this is the least “Saban’s Bama” team since 08. Go listen to Chris Stewart, Crimson Tide Network analyst talk about how they’re still not sure about their team.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped

VN Store

Back