VolQuest: DC Job Likely Down to Conklin and Rodgers

Thanks for posting. I know my perspective is that we should know very soon then.

Some of these coaches just like getting recruited.

I would ask two questions and then move on. You most likely already know the other stuff due to vetting and knowing their past.

1. Are you interested? Yes or No?
2. This is the contract, do you want it? Yes or No?

They are either hired or eliminated in two questions.
Lot better than washington from ohio state, thu!😆 anyone who calls around to talk with other coaches to gauge whether they will be successful?? Yea! That screams confidence! And I love a challenge!🙄

Conklin as DC/Safeties, plus Steele as LB, Garner as DL, McCleskey as CB, and Simon as OLB. I would love that staff.

Obviously we're now completed for offense with Halzle as QB, Golesh as TE, Elarbee as OL, Burns as WR and Mack as RB.

Reactions: Volfan1000
Then I must misunderstand the way this works. I thought whatever we pay him offsets the same amount from his Auburn buyout, so the net coming to him is the same either way. He is just required to seek employment.

If he walks, there is no offset for Auburn; if we fire him, he gets both. Maybe I'm wrong.
He will still get the entire amount of his buy out from Auburn minus what we or some other school would be paying.

Reactions: Red Forman
Tampa Bay DL Coach on facing an offense like Kansas City...Kacy Rodgers stresses the importance of getting pressure with just a 4-man rush. Says when you face teams with dynamic receivers and quarterbacks, it helps greatly if you're able to get pressure with just four so you can keep more defenders on the back end.

With Garner and Rodgers we could have a nasty
D-Line.
Middleton is salivating

Reactions: Volfan1000
Either or preferable both would be nothing less than outstanding.

Thanks for posting. I know my perspective is that we should know very soon then.

Some of these coaches just like getting recruited.

I would ask two questions and then move on. You most likely already know the other stuff due to vetting and knowing their past.

1. Are you interested? Yes or No?
2. This is the contract, do you want it? Yes or No?

They are either hired or eliminated in two questions.
Genius! Absolutely Genius. I can’t imagine why institutions of higher education are paying search firms and athletic directors when you so easily cracked the code. You better hurry up and trademark this incredible process that nobody ever thought to come up with. It’s Genius, I tell you it’s Genius!

VN Store

Back