*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

People, you can already make your picks for next week. If you get a message saying it’s too early, log out and back in.

Reactions: IndianaVol
People, you can already make your picks for next week. If you get a message saying it’s too early, log out and back in.
Boy, you must have really laid an egg last week if you're already wanting to move on and it's only Monday morning...HAHAHHAAAA !!!

Reactions: MAD
Just noticed a problem...

Currently in 189 th place. With only one game showing. Finally seen the problem I think.
On the first game I just stuck my volnation name in the middle and ESPN at the front and ESPN1 on the end. The second game came around and I repeated the process, but the end of it had become ESPN2 so I thought ok it's going to keep changing every week 3,4,5 and so forth. Well it never changed again and I've been playing right along currently
ESPN2 is showing 3 games with espn1 is all grayed out.
Current total on ESPN2 is 19-12 espn1 was 6-4

Just entered my week 5 picks under espn2

Thoughts?

Ok folks. Being there's nothing to be done I will post the games I posted under pick2.
I went 26 - 13 for 73%
Under pick1 which is the volnation game and for 1st week only so far 6 - 4 for a total of 32 - 17.
I do see I won't win, indeed can't win. But I do love this game so and thus the explanation. I have started this week back in the official Volnation game.

Last edited:
I just put my picks in for this week (almost forgot). I'm shooting for a 6-4 score, since that's what I have done for 4 consecutive weeks. I like being consistent.

@Freak I made my picks a few days ago. Logged in just now to check them and it says “you’re a little early. matchups will appear here soon”. I’m looking at Week 6, Oct 8. Not sure what’s going on

@Freak I made my picks a few days ago. Logged in just now to check them and it says “you’re a little early. matchups will appear here soon”. I’m looking at Week 6, Oct 8. Not sure what’s going on
When that happens, you may need to sign back in.

where's our picks, can't remember my numbers?Think I had 47-17 vols

Last edited:
Joined a group in this thread under the name Tennessee Fan Always about 5 years ago. I'm glad to see Volnation come over.

Best week so far - went 8-2 and only whiffed on Utah and BYU.
We should keep an eye out on Chip Kelly, especially since UCLA is moving to the B1G...he could have them in the CFP very soon.

Reactions: MAD
I just want to brag about my picking prowess and how consistent I am. After starting 9-1, I have now managed to consistently pick 6 wins a week for 6 consecutive weeks. I think I have another 6 weeks to pick 6 wins and be a consistent 6 win picker for a triple 6 trifecta.

Week 7 picks for me were absolutely horrific. How dumb can you be to pick an NC State team that struggles to score with their starting QB and he was out for the game vs Cuse. Glad I wasn’t a betting man this week, I would’ve lost my hind end.

I’m having some issues on mobile getting the choices to appear to make my picks. Keep getting a “it’s too early” message when I go to the “make picks” tab. Desktop works fine. Anyone else have this issue?

I’m having some issues on mobile getting the choices to appear to make my picks. Keep getting a “it’s too early” message when I go to the “make picks” tab. Desktop works fine. Anyone else have this issue?
Log out and back in, that will fix it.

VN Store

Back