*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

Anyone else get an email from ESPN for direct entry into week 2 pick em.

Status quo?
Yeah once the House of Mouse has their mitts on you, you will get inundated with e-mails.
They send you at least one and most times multiple e-mails to enter your picks throughout the season...traffic on their site = money in Mickey's pockets.

Reactions: orangeblooded2
All you have to do is go to the bottom of the email to opt out.

2CF3337E-51CC-4C33-907E-79F49CB09370.jpeg

When did this week’s pick ‘em lock? With tonight’s UCF/Louisville game or just Saturday games? It’s not allowing me to even see the picks I made.

When did this week’s pick ‘em lock? With tonight’s UCF/Louisville game or just Saturday games? It’s not allowing me to even see the picks I made.
I don't believe the picks lock until that game starts, so Saturday at various times. The UCF/Louisville game wasn't on the list.

Make sure you aren't logged out. That's the only reason I could think that you can't see your picks. I can see mine when I click that link in the first post.

I just want to meet the person that picked Washington State to beat Wisconsin? Had to be a typo, no way anyone picks them unless that was a totally random guess.

Reactions: rocytop2624
I just want to meet the person that picked Washington State to beat Wisconsin? Had to be a typo, no way anyone picks them unless that was a totally random guess.
It was unanimous on Volnation, everyone picked Wisconsin.

I noticed that some people missed a pick or two.

Make sure at the bottom of your picks it says 10/10 saved

Reactions: stonesk

VN Store

Back