VolNation update...

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
My fellow Americans....er....sorry.

Now that football season is getting really close and I hope that we will have many more Vol fans dropping by I am asking that everyone post anything off topic in the PUB. I love the party threads and I hope that we can continue them (with even more of us) but I also want to keep the vol forum related to the vols as much as possible so that people looking for the latest on UT can easily find it. Good idea?

Also, I hope to be able to upgrade the board and the arcade to the latest version this weekend (time permitting). The new versioin has a great new look and some cool new features. I think everyone will like it better.

I will also be adding a game day forum so that people will have somewhere just to chat about the games on Saturday's. We will also be starting the pickem back up as soon as the season starts.

If anyone has any suggestions for the board or the site please post them here. You can also post any smileys/emoticons that you would like to have added.

That reminds me of Beavis and Butthead.

Yes we will have a pickem. Hopefully more people will participate this year.

Now that football season is getting really close and I hope that we will have many more Vol fans dropping by I am asking that everyone post anything off topic in the PUB.

( I wondered when THAT was coming.)

I love the party threads and I hope that we can continue them (with even more of us) but I also want to keep the vol forum related to the vols as much as possible so that people looking for the latest on UT can easily find it. Good idea?

I'm still thinking. :angry:

Also, I hope to be able to upgrade the board and the arcade to the latest version this weekend (time permitting). The new versioin has a great new look and some cool new features. I think everyone will like it better.

Oh GREAT. Now NOBODY will wanna post!! You misspelled "version" the second time.

I will also be adding a game day forum so that people will have somewhere just to chat about the games on Saturday's. We will also be starting the pickem back up as soon as the season starts.

You don't need an apostrophe on Saturdays. It's a plural noun. NOT a possessive.

If anyone has any suggestions for the board or the site please post them here. You can also post any smileys/emoticons that you would like to have added.

We need one with a dunce cap for you and Volstorm.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

So that is what was burning. Quick LIO is thinking get a bucket of water. :D :p

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jul 21, 2004 11:54 PM
So that is what was burning. Quick LIO is thinking get a bucket of water. :D  :p

At least my thinking generates SOMETHING. You probably make more brain waves when you're asleep.

:eek:lol:

:biteme:

Now that football season is getting really close and I hope that we will have many more Vol fans dropping by I am asking that everyone post anything off topic in the PUB.
( I wondered when THAT was coming.)

---Hey, if you don't think it's a good idea we can talk about it. VolNation is run by the members so if you all think it's a bad idea then ........... we can talk about it.

I love the party threads and I hope that we can continue them (with even more of us) but I also want to keep the vol forum related to the vols as much as possible so that people looking for the latest on UT can easily find it. Good idea?

I'm still thinking.

----You don't like that idea?

Oh GREAT. Now NOBODY will wanna post!! You misspelled "version" the second time.

----The arcade won't be that different but the board will have some nice new features ..and thanks for pointing out my typing errors...again!!

You don't need an apostrophe on Saturdays. It's a plural noun. NOT a possessive.

-----:furious3: :furious3: :furious3:

We need one with a dunce cap for you and Volstorm

------- :drive2:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Jul 22, 2004 12:58 AM
That's no proofe. I can do THAT.

nmore

Whoops you did it again!!

And may I present EXHIBIT "B":

This post has been edited by LadyinOrange on Jul 22, 2004 12:55 AM

I was just kidding in my earlier post Freak. I apologize for all the off-topic threads I've started in the last few days. But I WAS serious about that BLASTED arcade!!
:furious3:

And the dunce smiley.
:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back