Volnation tourney

Volunteer

Freak and I wanted to see who would be up for a NCAA tourney bracket "for entertainment purposes only".

Originally posted by GAVol@Mar 5, 2004 1:57 PM
Count me in.

Sincerely,

Rick Neuheisel

well, if you are in, I am too.

Sincerely,

Jim Harrick Jr
author of "ABCs & 123s for the College Level"

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 5, 2004 4:01 PM
I need more info. What would I have to do?

We are going to have a pick contest for the NCAA tourney bracket when it comes out. We usually use a point system where you get 1 point for every correct pick in the first round, 2 points for the second round, 4 points for the third, etc. etc.

It's usually pretty fun and give us something to gloat/complian about. Especially since we have no team in the dance.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Mar 6, 2004 12:21 AM
I'm in.

I knew we could count on you! :good: :good:

Prepare to die.

:p :p :p :p

Actually, I'm a LOUSY picker. Heck, if I lose all my "money", ol' NC will float me a loan, I'm sure.

Originally posted by Volunteer@Mar 5, 2004 8:01 AM
Freak and I wanted to see who would be up for a NCAA tourney bracket "for entertainment purposes only".

Hey Volunteer, whose that studly looking guy in your Avatar? ;)

Count me in, even though I know nothing about basketball!!! Im usually a pretty good picker though! ;)

Volunteer, we need to find out where we want to have it. I think CBS Sportsline has a nice free one that we could setup a password to access it. That way only people on our board could get in.

Freak,
That would be me, thank you very little. Either Sportsline or I think ESPN has one. They are all fairly comparable.

Freak, if you ever want to get behind the boat, I'll pull you around. Then you can look studly too. :moon2:

Originally posted by Volunteer@Mar 9, 2004 3:28 PM
Freak,
That would be me, thank you very little. Either Sportsline or I think ESPN has one. They are all fairly comparable.

Freak, if you ever want to get behind the boat, I'll pull you around. Then you can look studly too. :moon2:

Only problem would be if I got out their with you, you would be pulling me THROUGH the water. :eek:

VN Store

Back