• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

VolNation Power-T Talk: January 31st, 2019

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Hey guys, so @TBrown and I did a podcast this week for you. Not any Vol Football this week, but basketball talk and Super Bowl 53 talk. Just a heads up, next week we are going to have a signing day special for ya next Thursday so be on the lookout for that.

As always, you can find us on iTunes at VolNation Power-T Talk or our soundcloud website at soundcloud.com/powerttalk

Here is the link for the show:
3:07- We applaud the better defensive effort Tennessee has shown along with going over the changes Rick Barnes made to help over the last two games.
13:30- Discussing the offensive attack with what Jordan Bone brings to the table and how Admiral Schofield got his groove back.
19:35- Without Jordan Bowden on Tuesday, the bench is talked about and how everyone gave meaningful minutes.
24:30- What does Lamonte Turner now being in the starting lineup give Tennessee they did not have before?
32:33- How Tennessee compares to other top ranked teams in the country.
37:30- Do we trust Jared Goff in the Super Bowl?
43:35- The two biggest storylines according to us for Super Bowl 53
54:57- Going over who has the edge in each position group
1:00:30- Last minute prop bets that I did not prepare for and giving Super Bowl 53 predictions

Very niiiice, thanks for the heads up. Love this basketball team. Hope the footballers are going to some games to see their effort and evidence of that things can be turned around during their tenure.

Reactions: Frozevol and TBrown
I don't care for basketball, but I have enjoyed them doing well. Its not the same for me, but it is nice to have people I know that are fans of other schools talking about how good Tennessee is. Its something.
It's the same with me, really. But, I live in the Triangle area where UNC, Duke, and NCSU basketball news dominates (and rightfully so) the airwaves. But, I am going to enjoy hearing about the Vols on my local news channels. That is, if they don't blacklist them!

Reactions: Behr
I keep underestimating the BB team and they keep putting crow on my plate.I thought SC would be the toughest game of the year,well there you go!! Well done BB Vols

Reactions: TBrown

VN Store

Back