VolNation Live!!! Tonight 8pm!!!

Crap, I missed the show. But, I couldn't miss out on Italian food.Hopefully, I'll be on next time.

Thanks for calling in everyone. I enjoyed doing the show. We are looking at doing one post bowl game at some point.

Thanks for calling in everyone. I enjoyed doing the show. We are looking at doing one post bowl game at some point.
At what point? Game starts at 10:00 Central. Should be done by 1:30 Central, again. As a pool player would say, rack 'em...

Sounds good to me. How about all of us from VN. going to Cal's Steakhouse sometime? :)
Let me get this straight, we'll all meet at Cal's to discuss Tennessee football? :blink: Just kidding of course, football season will be over tommorrow around 2:00 at the latest barring OT. In any case, a VN meeting would have to be at a neutral site unless you are willing to foot the bill at Cal's Steakhouse. Go Vols, stomp the Badgers!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight, we'll all meet at Cal's to discuss Tennessee football? :blink: Just kidding of course, football season will be over tommorrow around 2:00 at the latest barring OT. In any case, a VN meeting would have to be at a neutral site unless you are willing to foot the bill at Cal's Steakhouse. Go Vols, stomp the Badgers!!!!!!!

A get together sounds good to me. Maybe we can hook up for a TN hoops conference game. I think the Fox and Hound would work.

VN Store

Back