VolNation Friday Night party

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Friday night we will be having our second (right NCGatorbait and LadyinOrange?) board get together. Everyone is welcome to drop by and talk about the Vols, recruiting, the Lady Vols or anything else you might want to chat about (like my Movies thread ;) ). The more the merrier so tell all your friends and drop by. I would say we will start about 10:00 EST but that is subject to what everyone else wants.

Bring a friend and get in free....just kidding. RSVP to this thread. See ya then.

OK LIO I am holding you personally responsible. You wanted to have the Friday night chat and not only does no one show, but you are not even here!!!

I'm just giving you a hard time. I don't get enought nightly visitors yet to have a big party chat. I think many of the people that post here do so during the day from work. Oh well. ;)

I am sure she will be by. It's just matter of when!

:bash: :bash:

Hey NCGatorbait, have you had any problems on he site with pages not loading or taking a long time to load. Or how about posts not posting? Anything?

That sounds funny "posts not posting" :blink:

No problems...sometimes it may be a lil slow though..but overall, just like the many other boards I drop in on!

I hate slow. Slow drives me nuts. I was thinking of trying to find a better host but there are so many out there it's hard to pick one. Especially since the one I have is rated near the top by all the reviews I have seen. Anyway, enough of my rambling. :dunno:

VF...the board is very good...and I'm sure the traffic will pic up...I usually spread the word to my Vol buddies about different sites!

I think I may quit "pinning" topics. It seems like whenever I do, people look right past them. :dunno:

VN Store

Back