Volnation Annual Christmas Gift Thread

I think me and you would be good friends lol my wife has the 42 and I have well a lot of things but my carry is a 23rtf with gills...

I've carried a 23 for years. Great piece. As for gifts, I got a new nike golf hat and shirt...UT edition, some 18 year single malt and some titleist pro v1x balls.

I think me and you would be good friends lol my wife has the 42 and I have well a lot of things but my carry is a 23rtf with gills...

The 43 will be my carry gun for a bit. I'll rotate it with my Sig P938 and Kahr PM45 (if I wanna carry a 45). I also have a few in my collection. Got a Dan Wesson Valor for my bday this year. 2015 has been a great year for me.

Wife got me a Smokey gray jacket and t-shirt.

IG.ashx
got a new watch to replace my 23 year old Gucci

Reactions: 1 person
This is everything I got including non-UT stuff. But since 90% of it is UT stuff I figured I would go ahead and post it all. A couple of notes:

1) In case it wasn't obvious enough, I have a UT Man Cave.

2) The white football is signed by Eric Berry

3) The wallet (beside the PS4 game) has a Power T etched into it.

Reactions: 2 people
My wife and I don't really do gifts for each other anymore. We just buy everything for our daughter. I got some pajama pants and coworkers got me some nice whiskey

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a Glock. We bought ourselves a 26 and a Gun Vault this year for home defense.

GBO !

You guys got me thinking that I should start asking for UT decals for Christmas. That way any gift I receieve can be converted to a Tennessee gift.

VN Store

Back