Volnation Annual Christmas Gift Thread

My wife bought one of these on ebay a few years ago, and that was a pretty sweet Christmas.

s-l225.jpg

would be a great date night, dress up

Got out the photo album and reminded myself of the gift God gave me 43 years ago in my dear wife who He took home to be with Him this past June.

Reactions: 20 people
Got out the photo album and reminded myself of the gift God gave me 43 years ago in my dear wife who He took home to be with Him this past June.

I don't know if I somehow missed this in June, but sorry to hear Hman. But glad God blessed you with so many years of happiness with her. Merry Christmas

Reactions: 2 people
My no coffee drinking GF got me a Keurig for her house so that I don't have to go to Starbucks every morning when I'm there. Also gave me something else, but NSFW

Merry Christmas...and thanks...for reminding many of us that we don't really always know what's going on, on the other end of these posts all the time. I wish you Peace during this Season.

Reactions: 7 people
Merry Christmas...and thanks...for reminding many of us that we don't really always know what's going on, on the other end of these posts all the time. I wish you Peace during this Season.

So true - good post

Reactions: 1 person
Wife got me a Yeti 65

Sister in law made me a coffee cup with a Power T

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person
My birthday is the 23rd, so I always get myself a little something every year since i get "compiled" gifts a lot.

Two tickets to the bowl game, staying with my cousin and her husband in Tampa for a few days.

My mom got me a "Smokey Grey" commemorative bowl game tshirt to wear to the game, and I got two UT hats.

I am in love with the new "Dri-Fit" Nike Smokey Gray hat with the checkered State of Tennessee on the back. It's the most comfortable hat I've ever worn and I'm a hat connoisseur.

VN Store

Back