Volnation annoying sayings and pet peeves

Yes (usually abbreviated) because it's always said with reckless abandon. Oh Alabama...WGWTA...usually with an "F" in there. I like the confidence but it's always said in contrast to rational, reason, and logic. How many WGWTFA posts were there pre-game for our 5 pt win vs. Florida?
counting them

Using "trash" or "garbage" to refer to players, coaches, or teams that arent excellent the "experts" and Internet Bada$$es who never played any sport competitively think do not measure up to their expectations.
FIFY

“Play to win. It doesn’t matter if you lose by 1 or 30”.

In recruits eyes it does.

Wurthers
You know what irks me? When the young 'uns have the baggy pants and listen to the rap music and won't get off my lawn. I just want to watch my programs while enjoying my worther's originals and strawberry candies.
Werther’s. ;)

What are some of the most annoying and oversaid things on here that we say?

Mine are : I don't care what we wear just win baby. Could care less if we came out in hot pink dresses and crimson helmets just win.

I'm not a Wooer but people complaining about people wooeing in Rocky top is kind of silly. Isn't Peyton a wooer?

You and i obviously cant be friends now.
😁

I do have a cinfession to make now though. I drunkenly wooed every woo at the Florida game. So now my superstitious ass has to freaking woo every time until a loss happens. Alcohol is such a terrible drug.
🤓🤓

But i still dont care what they wear!! Haha

My biggest pet peeve is when someone posts about how Kentucky copied UT with the checkerboard. The wild kittens used them first lol

VN Store

Back