Vollyball closes out the early season at Auburn Wednesday & Thursday.

StrangeVol

Wrapping up the Fall volleyball season the girls head to Auburn for matches at 8:00 tonight and 6:00 Thursday with TV coverage by SECNetwork and SECN+ respectively. It would be very good for us if we could pick up a couple of wins from the Aubies to make our record look a bit better. Lily Felts and AVA Bell continue to be the key players that make the team go and their play has been noticed which is pointed out in the UTSPORTS pre-match coverage which is here: Volleyball Preview: Lady Vols Wrap Up Fall Season at Auburn - University of Tennessee Athletics

I'm still awaiting further info about the Spring Volleyball season which we believe will be played (unless, of course, C19 gets involved) but no information is available from the SEC Office to fill in the picture. So for now, it seems likely to happen but time will tell.

Wrapping up the Fall volleyball season the girls head to Auburn for matches at 8:00 tonight and 6:00 Thursday with TV coverage by SECNetwork and SECN+ respectively. It would be very good for us if we could pick up a couple of wins from the Aubies to make our record look a bit better. Lily Felts and AVA Bell continue to be the key players that make the team go and their play has been noticed which is pointed out in the UTSPORTS pre-match coverage which is here: Volleyball Preview: Lady Vols Wrap Up Fall Season at Auburn - University of Tennessee Athletics

I'm still awaiting further info about the Spring Volleyball season which we believe will be played (unless, of course, C19 gets involved) but no information is available from the SEC Office to fill in the picture. So for now, it seems likely to happen but time will tell.
Natalie Hayward is the best thing that has happened to Ava and Lily other than Ava getting healthy. May be the best setter we have had in a while and only going to get better with Eve coaching her!

Won first set 25-20 and it was a piss poor display by the LVs. Serving errors out the gazzoo and no continuity on the front line. Lily had 5 kills and Ava never did get in the flow as well. Played a pitiful team and we looked the same!
Won second set 25-17 and serves not good again Lily had 7 more kills i think and Rocky and Ava had some as well. Little more life but nothing to write home about !
Won 25-19 and the match is won 3-0. Lily had 18 kills and that was the highlight for me. Mahaffey and Brooks was not that helpful but did not play badly. Ava Bell still effective and Hayward her usual self. Auburn has not won a match this fall and we must win tomorrow to end the fall campaign 4-4.

Natalie Hayward is the best thing that has happened to Ava and Lily other than Ava getting healthy. May be the best setter we have had in a while and only going to get better with Eve coaching her!
Noticed Eve did a little less writing and more floor coaching!!!!

Reactions: sccshortstop
Well Lvs won all three sets so they finish the fall season 4-4. Looked a little better but i did not get the stats so see you next year for the spring season!

Reactions: StrangeVol
From that match you can conclude; Auburn teams are good a many sports, volleyball is not one of them.

So we got paid back by the volleyball gods for opening on the road against Kentucky. Sometimes karma is pretty even handed.

Keep fingers crossed for a Spring season. :)

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back