Volleyballers with work to do against Florida on Wednesday!

StrangeVol

With all the excitement about our soccer team, it's easy to forget how well our volleyballs are playing. Their current 9 game win streak was continued on the road against Arkansas last week and at last, we are home for the remainder of the season.

Bring on Florida! This is the final showdown for second place. Win it, we own, it if we keep our wits against Ole Miss next Saturday.

This is the only time we'll see Florida this season, and they want this win as much as we do and are a talented and dangerous team. I foresee another white-knuckle five seter coming up. Don't miss it!

Wednesday @ 5:00 pm, television via SecNetwork+

Goin' for 10!

With all the excitement about our soccer team, it's easy to forget how well our volleyballs are playing. Their current 9 game win streak was continued on the road against Arkansas last week and at last, we are home for the remainder of the season.

Bring on Florida! This is the final showdown for second place. Win it, we own, it if we keep our wits against Ole Miss next Saturday.

This is the only time we'll see Florida this season, and they want this win as much as we do and are a talented and dangerous team. I foresee another white-knuckle five seter coming up. Don't miss it!

Wednesday @ 5:00 pm, television via SecNetwork+

Goin' for 10!

Can't wait to see it!

And I hope Coach Rackham has learned her lesson about timing. Next year I fully expect her and her husband to avoid each other like the plague if necessary to prevent her risking getting pregnant 9 months before volleyball season gets really interesting! :D

Just kidding!

I just realized that the volleyball team will compete with the men's basketball team for viewers this afternoon. Both are playing at 5:00 pm :( That really puts me in a bind as I really love our men's basketball team and my love of our volleyball girls is almost equal to that. What to do....what to do? o_O

hey, we've got five more Lady Vols in the family...three in the Top 250...of course, not counting the one that Coach Rackham hasn't revealed yet...:D

PS. be watching both games...hope my neck can handle it....

GO LADY VOLS...BEAT THE GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: StrangeVol
just wow...Lady Vols win set two...25-16...gotta give a little shout out to Mahaffey, she picked it up where Grubbs is being blocked pretty good...and,

GO LADY VOLS!

Man...they've been on fire in the last set! Gotten a little shaky in the 3rd set, but I've got faith...let's get the SWEEP!!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
match and sweep...last set...25-21...unreal, total team win...sole possession of 2nd place...and beat a highly ranked Gator team...how sweet it is SV...hey, Happy Tranksgiving and thanks to you for keeping this alive...;)

GO LADY VOLS!

Great job in the 3rd. Going to climb in the rankings again!

Yeah, maybe the coaches with start to think we are for real. I didn't understand why they had us at 22 and the gators at 12 with identical records playing in the same conference. Maybe now they'll figure out who is for real!

match and sweep...last set...25-21...unreal, total team win...sole possession of 2nd place...and beat a highly ranked Gator team...how sweet it is SV...hey, Happy Tranksgiving and thanks to you for keeping this alive...;)

GO LADY VOLS!

Hey man...same to you and yours...and it's been a lot of fun! :)

VN Store

Back