Volleyballers extend win streak to 9!!!

StrangeVol

As a bonus, we take the lead in the all-time series with Arkansas, 21 - 20.

They say the mark of any really good team is that you win even when you play badly. We proved that saying true today as the Lady Vols turned in an ugly win over a feisty Arkansas team.

Glad we got that one put away and Aly Rowe came up big today as did Erica Trieber. Lily continues to impress with her mostly back row play. The one thing I wish for Lily is that she EAT SOMETHING...PLEASE! The girl is so tiny although she's tall...but if she gains the "freshamn15" I'll feel much better about her health. :)

It was huge to take this one from a quality Arkansas team on the road, especially after the emotional win over Mizzou on the road the other night.

In addition to Treiber's, Rowe's, Grubbs', and Felts' reliable accomplishments, I'll add that Coulter's 23 digs were solid, and Asha Phillips contributed some vital minutes of stability and poise.

Florida looms.....

Reactions: StrangeVol
It was huge to take this one from a quality Arkansas team on the road, especially after the emotional win over Mizzou on the road the other night.

In addition to Treiber's, Rowe's, Grubbs', and Felts' reliable accomplishments, I'll add that Coulter's 23 digs were solid, and Asha Phillips contributed some vital minutes of stability and poise.

Florida looms.....

Agree with all you say....except I wonder if the Lady Gators are thinking..."Tennessee looms" ;) I bet they are more worried than we are, after all, we did beat them at their place. :)

Actually we haven't played them yet. It was Mizzou that took them down in Gainesville. We play Florida only once this year. I'm glad it's in Knoxville, although we've been fairly spectacular on the road this year, too.

Yeah, I think Tennessee has gotten Florida's and the rest of the league's attention now.

Can't wait!

Actually we haven't played them yet. It was Mizzou that took them down in Gainesville. We play Florida only once this year. I'm glad it's in Knoxville, although we've been fairly spectacular on the road this year, too.

Yeah, I think Tennessee has gotten Florida's and the rest of the league's attention now.

Can't wait!

Duhhhh...of course, you're right...I must have mixed up soccer and volleyball in my feeble mind.

VN Store

Back