Vol uniform/helmet design discussion (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't matter for a lot of kids. It's 2012, and most kids couldn't name half the players you just did

Perhaps their time would be better spent doing a little research on who those people are so they could actually be proud to wear UT's uniform rather than spent pushing for these embarrassing black or chrome abominations. :)

Reactions: 3 people
I'm sure this thread will be merged...but I am all for us changing our look a couple of times per year...the kids love it and it gets you attention

Haven't watched much , but just curious has D. Arnett been playing? If so, is he playing good.

While I was replying to the thread just saw a Hell of a kick 53 yarder by a Freshman under pressure. WoW

Reactions: 1 person
You need to consider the 80 year old fan who refuses to stand because "that's what we did back in the old days." A new uniform will cause him to choke on his dentures.

Son, I sit not because of "tradition", but from bad knees and feet. My wife sits because of two hip replacements and a fused disc in her back. Maybe UT could save a lot of money by having one side of the stadium designated as standing only. My opinion is that you will regret those words if your mouth lets you live long enough.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back