Vol retro logo madness

I think i'd have 2 beating 5 in the final, although it's tough to choose just one. That would leave me leaving out 6 and 1 and I love those as well.

Ran across this from 151 Creative and thought it was interesting. Which logo do you like best? There's something about #5 for me. I like #7 too.

ETgv26PX0AAewtz
Like'um all. But 2 then 1 then 6 in that order, stand out to me.

1, 5, 6, and 2 all have memories attached, and I will not place one before the others. Besides, there are some wonderful options not among the original grouping which VNsters have posted to this thread. No matter how it is conveyed, GBO!

#6... early on Sabanochio (?) made me an interlocking avatar... I think I'll find it and post it again.

Number 5 and number 2 are my favorites. With number 1 after. Number 5 was around the time the phase Big Orange Country was coined. But I like this one too. Run the Damn Ball ! Got a old tie pin of that one.

Hilarious @ the tie pin. When my dad died 10 years ago, we were sorting thru his house for the estate sale. I his drawer he had one too. I kept that in my speedometer of my truck for years. Best logo evah

Ran across this from 151 Creative and thought it was interesting. Which logo do you like best? There's something about #5 for me. I like #7 too.

ETgv26PX0AAewtz

1st Round
1 v. 8: Leonard's Loser, 8
5 v. 4: Leonard's Loser, 5
3 v. 6: Leonard's Loser, 3
7 v. 2: Leonard's Loser, 7

2nd Round
1 v. 4: Leonard's Loser, 4
2 v. 6: Leonard's Loser, 2

Final
1 v. 6: Leonard's Loser, 1, with #6 knocking off the top three seeds.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I can't believe the Power T didn't make it in off the bubble.

#7 ain't played nobody.

Last edited:
I live here in Texas and get plenty of comments from fans who can tell the difference. I always tell them there wouldn't be a Texas without Tennessee. Shuts them up pretty quick.

Damn straight.....Texas was settled by folks from Tennessee....Don't forget Crockett and around 20 or so guys from Tennessee, came to the defense of the Alamo...

Reactions: lukeneyland
When was 7 used, I don’t remember seeing it and have been a fan since the late 60’s
I was born in 95 so I wouldn't have seen it in person. But I think I remember seeing it in an old game day program from the 60's. I've got a kinda large collection from the 60's up to about 2008 when they stopped the individual game programs

Reactions: MAD
Damn straight.....Texas was settled by folks from Tennessee....Don't forget Crockett and around 20 or so guys from Tennessee, came to the defense of the Alamo...
I'm from Texas and I never fail to remind people that the state would likely be a trashcan were it not for the boys from Tennessee

VN Store

Back