Vol Navy

No fee. No reservation. First come first serve. Bigger boats usually arrive early and stay overnight. Small boats should arrive later on game day so you can tie off on the end of a full row.
great group of people. Great way to experience the game.
If you are closer to shore plan on your swim deck being a sidewalk and make it safe for others to walk.
no need to stay with your boat. Nobody is gonna mess with it. And the DNR won’t bother you unless you are acting an absolute fool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Id be lying if I said I haven't thought about dropping in at Chickamauga Dam and riding up the river to Neyland in my little 19ft Nitro Z 19 sport🤣

Reactions: GameTime
Id be lying if I said I haven't thought about dropping in at Chickamauga Dam and riding up the river to Neyland in my little 19ft Nitro Z 19 sport🤣

I know someone that did it in a pontoon from Parsons to the stadium.

He called his wife to pick him up and paid for someone to tow his pontoon back to Parsons and said never again.

I will be bringing the USS Tennessee (SSBN 734) to the Ball State game. 560 ft x 42 ft. I was the ANAV on her from 1996-2000. Plenty of room to tie up alongside her, and we can have the mother of all cookouts on the missile deck. All I need is a couple of nuclear engineers to volunteer to run the plant for me, and I am there.

Obviously, I jest.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I will be bringing the USS Tennessee (SSBN 734) to the Ball State game. 560 ft x 42 ft. I was the ANAV on her from 1996-2000. Plenty of room to tie up alongside her, and we can have the mother of all cookouts on the missile deck. All I need is a couple of nuclear engineers to volunteer to run the plant for me, and I am there.

Obviously, I jest.
There's some turns in that river I'm dying to see you make, brother. I have faith in you. :)

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back