Vol fans going to Music City Bowl?

KingtUT

I reign supreme!
I cant be the only one that bought tix to MCB thinking that my Vols were gonna be there. I havent had any luck selling the tix so were just gonna go, enjoy college football, and oh yeah, we will be wearing UT gear. Surely im not alone?

I cant be the only one that bought tix to MCB thinking that my Vols were gonna be there. I havent had any luck selling the tix so were just gonna go, enjoy college football, and oh yeah, we will be wearing UT gear. Surely im not alone?
I didn't get the tixs, but I did get the hotel room. I was afforded some grace, and they allowed me to cancel my stay without a fee. **Admittedly had to go back and forth for about 5 hours, but they finally gave in.

Make a sign ‘now Mississippi State can lose *in* Tennessee too!’

Edit...wait I think that was a home game for us. Oops.

I feel for you, bub. Once a gun is fired, you can't call the bullet back. Anyway, did you try logging into the Louisville and Mississippi State and sell the tixs there? Probably you'll have to offer a steep discount as no one is likely to pay face value. Really sorry you stepped into it.

I feel for you, bub. Once a gun is fired, you can't call the bullet back. Anyway, did you try logging into the Louisville and Mississippi State and sell the tixs there? Probably you'll have to offer a steep discount as no one is likely to pay face value. Really sorry you stepped into it.
Its all good. My 6 yr old has really started getting into football, hes going to enjoy it regardless.

I am heading downtown in a couple of hours. Would like to see the battle of the bands, as I've been to several over the years, but it looks like I may need a raft.

Afternoon events including the Battle of the Bands has been cancelled. I sold my tickets today. Took a beating but better than nothing.

I bought two tickets also and can't get rid of them. I being a vol fan and my wife a bummer fan it will be strange going to a game with teams playing that we do not support but will hang out on broadway prior to the game and have a good time. Also I have never seen Louisville play in person so can scratch that off tomorrow.

Reactions: savannahfan
Its all good. My 6 yr old has really started getting into football, hes going to enjoy it regardless.

Go get loud! Get loud for defense!

Bring the signs D and a fence.

Tell everyone around you that you bet the under.

Or....

Go get loud for offense!

Make signs Ah and a fence.

Tell them you bet the over.

Have a blast with your 6 year old. They are only 6 once.

VN Store

Back