Vol family in need....

jreynolds37618

SoFaKing awesome
Sorry to ask this guys,my father passed 2 nites ago.My mom outside of me doesn't have any help,and was unprepared for this.Im trying do best I can and have some but any prayers would be appreciated.We created a go fund me small amount of $800 i can do the rest but I'm having trouble reaching that.I know this place has been a huge help for sum,Dad was a die hard vol fan gotta count for sumthin,and i bleed orange.Thankfully mom kept me from being hacksaw Reynolds😁😁he had faults dont we all though but was a good man and great father.I posted this once in recruiting forum but it got mixed up in the wash.Even 5 bucks or a share be great.Any prayers,help advice u guys can give be great.Thank you all i hate asking for help,but i guess sumtimes we all need sumbody.To the ones who have reached out thank you so much,this will be my last time posting as I don't wanna bother everyone.I just wanted to give it,it's proper attention.Thank you all,God bless and Go Vols.

Click here to support Need help to pay for husband's funeral organized by Vicky Sheets

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I'm not necessarily doubting the veracity of this fund, but the pictures make it appear "questionable." Is there a reason for the disguised photos?

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I’m not seeing “disguised photos” and frankly I’m taken aback by your attitude especially since you’re a doctor. You apparently don’t know these people and I’m surprised you’re passing judgement on their honor.
Then maybe you should actually click the link and scroll down the page before disparaging me. Three pictures, two with obvious goofy disguises (which I would consider disrespectful to the recently deceased) and one with a hat pulled over the face and a pipe or cigar hanging out.

It's hard to convey "attitude" with words on a message board. I am suggesting that it might help with the fundraising effort to demonstrate more sincerity.
Screenshot_20190213-075710.png

Last edited by a moderator:

VN Store

Sponsors