VN's very own political meme thread...

iu

How will you judge his findings? If he finds that it was suicide... are you going to call his finding suspect?

I doubt it. I may always be suspicious. But, I would accept it. The Clintons track record of "friends" who have "died" tends to keep one wondering. But, he is far more qualified than myself. I do believe without a doubt though, that the Clinton's are above the law, know it, and live as such. And they aren't alone.

It is hard to maintain a non-suspicious outlook today though. I won't deny that, nor the temptation.

Whoa. Wanna back that claim up with a link or three? LMAO
Easily!

1. If they are illegal immigrants they have already broken the law. Thus all illegal immigrants are criminals.
1911. 8 U.S.C. 1325 -- UNLAWFUL ENTRY, FAILURE TO DEPART, FLEEING IMMIGRATION CHECKPOINTS, MARRIAGE FRAUD, COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE FRAUD
2. Most if not all illegal immigrants that are "paying taxes" do so illegally by using fake social security numbers since you cant get a social security number as an illegal alien, which is yet another crime.
How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer | Bipartisan Policy Center
Social Security Act §1107

76b6d49fefb999411b8b65c72aa6cc60.gif

Lolwut? 90% of this country has coverage in some form.
People who dont have coverage have elected not to get it, often the poorest of the poor trying to bilk a few extra dollars from their employer.

And lets not forget for lefties they didnt do well in mathematics. Art? Sure. Math/Science/Statistics/Reality? Nope.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
44 million Americans are uninsured, and eight out of ten of these are workers or their dependents. Why is being uninsured a problem? About 44 million people in this country have no health insurance, and another 38 million have inadequate health insurance.

PBS
there is a thread for this.

post funny pictures or GTFO!

b210b7ad-4be7-4d82-bdd4-31267d334fbc-jpeg.218808

Easily!

1. If they are illegal immigrants they have already broken the law. Thus all illegal immigrants are criminals.
1911. 8 U.S.C. 1325 -- UNLAWFUL ENTRY, FAILURE TO DEPART, FLEEING IMMIGRATION CHECKPOINTS, MARRIAGE FRAUD, COMMERCIAL ENTERPRISE FRAUD
2. Most if not all illegal immigrants that are "paying taxes" do so illegally by using fake social security numbers since you cant get a social security number as an illegal alien, which is yet another crime.
How do Undocumented Immigrants Pay Federal Taxes? An Explainer | Bipartisan Policy Center
Social Security Act §1107

76b6d49fefb999411b8b65c72aa6cc60.gif

Heh. Funny stuff.

(1) Do you ever drive over the speed limit? Jaywalk across a road? Yes, then you're also a criminal by your definition.

(2) But they do pay taxes. So you've proven my point again. Nice work.

Heh. Funny stuff.

(1) Do you ever drive over the speed limit? Jaywalk across a road? Yes, then you're also a criminal by your definition.

(2) But they do pay taxes. So you've proven my point again. Nice work.
I'm not a felon. Illegal immigrants are.

And I said some pay taxes, not most, and even when doing so they are commiting a felony.

Try harder.

VN Store

Back