VN's very own political meme thread...

9e2

Not that fairness matters to anyone here when attacking a lib... but this tragic incident was not his fault.
It wasn't intentional, but I'm not sure "not his fault" is accurate. Reports of unsafe work conditions are being put forth, and Baldwin was more than an actor on this movie, he's also a producer. So the question becomes, does he bear any responsibility for the unsafe work conditions? I don't know. Hopefully the investigation will put forth how this came to happen.

It wasn't intentional, but I'm not sure "not his fault" is accurate. Reports of unsafe work conditions are being put forth, and Baldwin was more than an actor on this movie, he's also a producer. So the question becomes, does he bear any responsibility for the unsafe work conditions? I don't know. Hopefully the investigation will put forth how this came to happen.
I didn't realize that. You are right.

Not that fairness matters to anyone here when attacking a lib... but this tragic incident was not his fault.
He is the producer of the movie so he is absolutely responsible besides being the trigger man person.

He is responsible for not having proper safety protocols, not having any sort of firearm safety discipline, not having qualified people on set, and the list goes on.

This is what people in that industry would call "poetic justice".

He was also the person whom discharged the firearm. Yes he alone is responsible for any damage that discharge causes.

VN Store

Back