VN's very own political meme thread...

I don't care for her at all. She fits right in with that group. But, dang it has to be a tough job covering for Biden and Kamala every single day. I'm expecting any day for her to just turn around and walk off the set and say she can't do that s*** anymore. But, then she probably doesn't have enough character to do that. She used her favorite again at lunch today - Blaming Trump to distract from her non-answers.

I don't care for her at all. She fits right in with that group. But, dang it has to be a tough job covering for Biden and Kamala every single day. I'm expecting any day for her to just turn around and walk off the set and say she can't do that s*** anymore. But, then she probably doesn't have enough character to do that. She used her favorite again at lunch today - Blaming Trump to distract from her non-answers.

She's already kind of announced her resignation

White House press secretary Jen Psaki reveals why she plans to step down in the near future

AVvXsEhsK6GAe0iRmMbtPQjtSKYjyO3q4M_IUrEvbal33oT5uBGr1bOcW6o0LT7U4sxYm4fkJjnvSy0tuFsBus07FIU0ulwy50PK53c_Wss58ZI5s9Cb9DfBqD0UGUJZ5XAsH23vB4SRcuHWgceEgIO7z77s-sqeH5yzAl3Fb262Hkyj-EOOugrF_xYU0gD-kQ=s600

VN Store

Back