Vitello says "our players are jealous" of football players!

Vtonerider

CTV on Sports Talk tries to defuse a Twitter spat regarding our players wearing Florida football helmets.

No link, it was the 530 segment he does Mondays on Wmnl sports talk. Surely you didn't call me Shirley. ;) I think you can listen through thier archives on the website.
They were talking golf when I went to the live show.

My son was a scholarship baseball player at a D1 school but he also played HS football. He knew and respected the fact that football paid the way. It does practically everywhere and it does at Tennessee. Maybe 10-15 baseball programs generate the revenue to actually contribute. Despite all the TV success, Tennessee ain’t one.

Reactions: The Original Fade
My son was a scholarship baseball player at a D1 school but he also played HS football. He knew and respected the fact that football paid the way. It does practically everywhere and it does at Tennessee. Maybe 10-15 baseball programs generate the revenue to actually contribute. Despite all the TV success, Tennessee ain’t one.

A lot of people don’t understand how scholarships work in college baseball compared to football and basketball

Reactions: BigDave
Question: I notice that all of the Baseball TV games seem to be prescheduled. Why can't they change those to get the #1 team off of SEC+? In Football, they readily alter schedules to get High Profile games on "better" channels.
I assume that UT Baseball viewership is pretty good, and the advertisers would support it.

I am just a simple-minded fan, so I'm looking for an explanation.

Question: I notice that all of the Baseball TV games seem to be prescheduled. Why can't they change those to get the #1 team off of SEC+? In Football, they readily alter schedules to get High Profile games on "better" channels.
I assume that UT Baseball viewership is pretty good, and the advertisers would support it.

I am just a simple-minded fan, so I'm looking for an explanation.
Blows my mind softball is on more then Tennessee baseball games. No way softball is getting more views

Yesterday on sports talk radio show 95.9 in Nashville a vandie commode-door named "Clay" went ballistic calling CTV a punk for the alleged antics in Gainesville this past weekend. Laughed out loud at this nitwit going ballistic...just another jealous, pathetic vandie fan who hates Tennessee now & always. The program hosts were also making fun of "Clay". Love it.

If you are going to do something you know will bring heat then do it correctly as a #1 team should. If you gain access to their helmets it is mandatory that you crap in them and put them back where they were found. This is 101 stuff.

I expect to see demands for an apology, offer of compensatory damages for emotional distress, and community service to be provided by the perpetrators of this heinous offense.

Yesterday on sports talk radio show 95.9 in Nashville a vandie commode-door named "Clay" went ballistic calling CTV a punk for the alleged antics in Gainesville this past weekend. Laughed out loud at this nitwit going ballistic...just another jealous, pathetic vandie fan who hates Tennessee now & always. The program hosts were also making fun of "Clay". Love it.

“Clay” has been around a long time. Sounds like a trust-fund baby that has never grown up.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
If you are going to do something you know will bring heat then do it correctly as a #1 team should. If you gain access to their helmets it is mandatory that you crap in them and put them back where they were found. This is 101 stuff.
That's was my first thought, putting one on my head would be my last thought. But I digress, I'm from a different era.

VN Store

Back