Vitello interview on 99.1 today

What a great way to support those folks in Waverly. Can anyone sign up for the HR derby? I'd like to dust off the old BombBat and hit a few dingers.
You might have found a new way to develop funds right here! Contact the baseball office. I'm sure for the appropriate donation amount they would let us regular guys get a few pitches to look at!

What a great way to support those folks in Waverly. Can anyone sign up for the HR derby? I'd like to dust off the old BombBat and hit a few dingers.
Telling your age now! We keep one handy and my daughter still has a glove we have kept.

Those old BombBats weighed a ton compared to the bats they use these days. You could scotch a tire with 1 of those bad boys.

It is greatly appreciated. This past week has been a whirlwind. Downtown still looks like a bomb has gone off. I worked at a couple of rural homes today that I have no clue how someone could go back into.

Our baseball team is going to be working with Austin Peay Baseball tomorrow to begin the repair process.

It is greatly appreciated. This past week has been a whirlwind. Downtown still looks like a bomb has gone off. I worked at a couple of rural homes today that I have no clue how someone could go back into.

Our baseball team is going to be working with Austin Peay Baseball tomorrow to begin the repair process.

I’ve seen more than my share of flood victims. It’s heart wrenching to see the lifetime belongings of fellow human beings sitting by the road waiting for disposal.

Bless you for your contribution. My prayers for the victims.

Last edited:
I’ve seen more than my share of flood victims. It’s heart wrenching to see the lifetime belongings of fellow human beings sitting by the road waiting for disposal.

Bless you for your contribution. My payers for the victims.

I can’t say enough good things about APSU Baseball. They were able to help us get all of the fence down, dugouts cleared, storage shed emptied, 80-90 feet of water-logged turf cut and moved, the cage cleared, concession stand cleared, and they helped remove tons of debris. There is a long ways to go, but we got several days of work done today.

VN Store

Back