Virginia Tech lost to James Madison...

And won the ACC. There is always hope fellas we can still turn this ship around. Trust me that loss was unforgivable but we can bounce back. Go Vols keep supporting them even at Rock Bottom.
So you’re telling me we could win the ACC???
tenor.gif

The start of this season was a multiple orgasm for the gators:

1. Florida plays like crap, still beats rival Miami.
2. Tennessee gets throttled by Georgia State.
3. Florida States chokes and loses to Boise State.
4. Mizzou team that has manhandled gators for past two years gets whipped by Why-oming.
5. South Carolina plays to lose and then loses Bentley to injury.
6. South Florida got whipped 49-0 by Wisconsin.
7. Florida International loses to Tulane 42-14.
8. Florida Atlantic lost to OsU.

The only thing that would have made it better for them is if Vandy beat Georgia and UCF lost to Florida A&M.

Brah, ga st players are still mocking our schemes and jg said their defense confused them......Just think about that for a few minutes.
It's kinda like my HS coach used to say...if you don't know where to block, just go 100% and knock the heck out of someone. Didn't see much of that. What I saw was...
1567642821574.jpeg

I'd like to think so. But this certainly isn't the outlook I was looking forwarding to having in the off-season.

Go Vols!

And won the ACC. There is always hope fellas we can still turn this ship around. Trust me that loss was unforgivable but we can bounce back. Go Vols keep supporting them even at Rock Bottom.
Yeah and Saban lost to LA-Monroe in 2007. Blunders happen. But rarely do they happen like that opening game at home.

As I mentioned previously, the issue with some of these comparisons is the schools they happened to were used to winning and had coaches who won.

2008 Va tech won 10 games. So did 2009 Va tech. Frank Beamer is a great coach

2006 Michigan played in the Rose Bowl. Lloyd Carr was a national championship winning coach.

Tennessee is now 9-16 in their last 25 games. No player on that roster has any on field link to winning or success in any way.

Predictions don't mean jack

🤦🏻‍♂️ Goodness you obviously are missing the point ... my statement was validating the quality of work for JMU...regardless the fact they were “predicted” to finish 1st and play in title game....which they did and won.

James Madison was an outstanding team.

And I guarantee with 100% certainty that Tennessee will not win the SEC this year.

VN Store

Back