The start of this season was a multiple orgasm for the gators:
1. Florida plays like crap, still beats rival Miami.
2. Tennessee gets throttled by Georgia State.
3. Florida States chokes and loses to Boise State.
4. Mizzou team that has manhandled gators for past two years gets whipped by Why-oming.
5. South Carolina plays to lose and then loses Bentley to injury.
6. South Florida got whipped 49-0 by Wisconsin.
7. Florida International loses to Tulane 42-14.
8. Florida Atlantic lost to OsU.
The only thing that would have made it better for them is if Vandy beat Georgia and UCF lost to Florida A&M.
Lower by those standards only...that James Madison team would beat at least 4 SEC teams and probably at least 6 ACC teams. Very well coached and knew what to do and when to do it. Don’t feed me that FCS and FBS BS!
🤦🏻♂️ Goodness you obviously are missing the point ... my statement was validating the quality of work for JMU...regardless the fact they were “predicted” to finish 1st and play in title game....which they did and won.