Virginia Tech game in Blacksburg

I'm sure we might have a highly coveted recruit there as well... hopefully we can play well and impress her some more
Is that Olivia Mcghee? She has schools she is considering on hoopgurlz. We are currently not on that list. Hopefully it is not up to date, but here is who is listed:
CONSIDERING Boston College Eagles, Ole Miss Rebels, Pittsburgh Panthers, Vanderbilt Commodores, James Madison Dukes, Virginia Cavaliers, Virginia Tech Hokies, VCU Rams, William & Mary Tribe

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Is anyone here planning on going? I live 15 mins away and taking 6. Anyone here going?
Make sure you and whomever you are taking wears a lot of lady vols gear. May be a few future lady vols in the building. We need to let them see how well we travel and how supportive of our team many of us are!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
We are recruiting against William and Mary?

Well yes they offered her. I don't know how serious she is taking it. They would be doing themselves a disservice if they did not offer an instate kid on the chance they wanted to stay home and attend their school. Plus a good academic school.

However she has visited schools like , Penn State, VA Tech, UNC, GA, MD, NC St, and Tenn. She has over 30 offers and the majority are high major offers with the md major offers coming very early in her career. She also has offers to schools like Michigan, Louisville, Florida St among the others ive listed that she visited all offered.

She missed last summer AAU season so i imagine this one she will get more offers too.

So much for the W&M comparison. Any coach that can breathe has offered her or at least approached her including podunk holler University, I look at a big list as a compliment especially considering who is on it
I get your point about a lot of varied offers but would not throw in W&M as podunk holler U. Most folks would kill to get their kid in there (with a scholarship).😆

I get your point about a lot of varied offers but would not throw in W&M as podunk holler U. Most folks would kill to get their kid in there (with a scholarship).😆

Talking basketball. Not academics. Did not call W&M podunk holler.

Reactions: Lucy

VN Store

Back