Virginia, MLK day, Accelerationists, Trump, GOP

You mean I have to pass one of them thar background checks? What about them machine guns? I want one of them hush puppies you put on the end too, you know the ones where you can shoot in church during the silent prayer and no one knows.

Oh them? Heck you can those off of Amazon...

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Mine either, she loves shooting (and isn't bad) one of my Ruger 10/22s and is decent with the Walther P22 and Ruger SR22.

Of course this was all before they were lost in the flood.

I love the 10/22 Ruger , I also have a smith and Wesson model 422 they are both little tack drivers .

I took Competitive Riflery as one of my electives in college. First week we did a test and I was the highest score by a mile. By the final, two girls from Murfreesboro who had never seen a rifle before the class finished ahead of me and my score was solidly improved from week one. The instructor, who coached the Riflery team, said that was pretty typical. In general, women definitely have steadier hand eye coordination.
I too took that elective and improved greatly. It seems Joe's measure of masculinity is dominated by women.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rifleman
So you think 2a supporters protesting a state government that’s about to pass some of the most sweeping firearm restrictions at one time , is just really a racist rally for trump supporters on the down low ? 😂

Do you serious believe some of the things you say?

Lg is either ignorant or a communist troll. He is a gator fan so he probably doesnt understand communism. It's a combination of sad and comedic. I think he really believes what he posts.

My wife's handgun weapon of choice is a .22 Magnum S&W revolver, or her S&W .22 Kit Gun revolver. For a long gun, she likes her Rossi pump .22, or her CZ Scout bolt action .22, which is a youth gun. She isn't a fan of recoil.

Have her try one of these.. Mossberg 500 Tactical HS410

Smooth trigger pull and the pistol grip on the pump action adds great stability and ease of racking.

Virtually no recoil and a wide variety of shell options that make it so not the .410 of our younger days.

LOL. Pandering AOC

Antifa anyone? She is stupid. I guess she never saw the Tea Party protests that ended peacefully and cleaner grounds afterwards unlike any DIM protest where property is burned, windows are broken, police cars are deficated on, the American Flag is burned, and on and on and on. They are hypocrites.

Reactions: volfanjustin
The other way around. White supremacists use the gun issue as a ploy to weave a conspiracy theory. You need your guns because demographics are giving blacks too much power in government and you need to be able to protect your property from black government officials, reparations,and the like.

How can anyone debate such ignorance. You are no different than the info wars people. Just change a couple of nouns and you're the one accusing people of wearing tinfoil hats.

You understand that any black, Hispanic, asian,,etc would have been welcomed to that rally if they were pro guns. You're so sad, to have so much disdain for your country

Last edited:
I said I am suspicious, but don't know. Are you not bothered by what he was doing in advance of the rally and his shifting story about why he did it?

Alarm bells, to me.

You see a white person when you wake and you hear alarm bells. There isnt much standard to your alarm bells

Reactions: BigOrangeD
I took Competitive Riflery as one of my electives in college. First week we did a test and I was the highest score by a mile. By the final, two girls from Murfreesboro who had never seen a rifle before the class finished ahead of me and my score was solidly improved from week one. The instructor, who coached the Riflery team, said that was pretty typical. In general, women definitely have steadier hand eye coordination.

No classes here besides my CCL many moons ago, but this spring will mark 50 years since my dad first put a .22 rifle in my hands.

So much misinformation and fear mongering.

It's the same ole stuff. BGC are already required, even at gun shows. That's two of his points. Whoever wrote its Easier to get a gun than beer has apparently never bought either.

He throws out a 100 people dying a day from guns then links in homicide without explaining the differences. Making it sound like 100 people are murdered every day. Really it's less than 35.

PLCAA does not apply to end user use in pretty much any industry. It applies to negligent manufacturing or something they are lying about. Go to any gun mnfr website and you will see safety videos and how to properly handle videos all over the place. Cars, drones, power tools, I cant think of any industry that gets punished for people doing dumb ish with a product.

More lol on assault weapons, and 10 being high capacity. Considering there concealed carry with 10(+1) I laugh at that being the metric.

Schools are already taken care of elsewhere. Adding a different "no gun zone" sign to the ones in place wont change anything.

The ghost gun thing is an interesting point. Not sure how you stop that though.

The domestic violence stuff isnt a loophole at least in TN. One of my friends cant own a gun BC his a neighbor heard them fighting and called the cops. It was labeled domestic violence despite a complete lack of any violence. (no physical abuse, no hospital trips, no threats, no nothing) just a bad relationship. And they weren't living together or have a kid.

82792551_1306932982846067_5719823314923290624_o.jpg

Weaver won his case against the government for their actions. And Janet Reno and crew did the same crap at Waco and caused more deaths

As stated I don't condone white separatists but that was cold blooded murder. There is a place for people who shoot women while holding their children. And what's crazy is had the other 3 family members been killed we would have never gotten the real story.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

You need a better photo. I see a bunch of youngsters who have barely experienced life and may still live at home under mommy and/or daddy’s protective roof.

Where are the older white rednecks, the older blacks, the older alternative lifestyle folks, you know...any of the older folks that actually know and have lived the trials and tribulations of life outside a protective bubble in this country? Those are the folks that provide the diversity of life lessons.

You need a better photo. I see a bunch of youngsters who have barely experienced life and may still live at home under mommy and/or daddy’s protective roof.

Where are the older white rednecks, the older blacks, the older alternative lifestyle folks, you know...any of the older folks that actually know and have lived the trials and tribulations of life outside a protective bubble in this country? Those are the folks that provide the diversity of life lessons.
I would say they are old enough to know better than to get out and protest anything. I know that's not what your were aiming for. lol.

I would say they are old enough to know better than to get out and protest anything.

That would be a choice they made to not exercise their 1st Amendment rights, without taking that right away from anyone else, correct?

Yes, those poor innocent Branch Davidians.....

Wow unbelievable. No one is condoning what they stood for but regardless of that you don't kill them in cold blood. They rolled tanks in. That's communist BS right there. But liberal communist is basically same thing. Don't fall in with the leaders you get Clintoned.

That would be a choice they made to not exercise their 1st Amendment rights, without taking that right away from anyone else, correct?
And really the march for our lives is organized by the kids for their lives.

There is no doubt this was a test run

Yep. Virginia is the worst place in the world to start a conflict. The terrain of rural Virginia and the resolve if it's people, make it the last place in America to try and conquer.

But what many forget, northern Virginia has the highest concentration of current or retired military officers of all states. From just browsing online pictures from the rally, I identified at least one current Marine Major, several Army Captains, a Army Chief Warrant Officer, and several retired NCOs. Of just these people I've recognized, their military resumes carry distinction.....special forces, Rangers, Airborne, most with CIB's. All of them had a group of following them.

VN Store

Back