Vinson

He wont run the 100 in college... He'll run the 400 and 200.. He won the AAU national Championship this last summer in the 400.. I think his best 400 time is 45.4..

that is wierd. This might be the wrong number...
if that is true, I should stop him joinging UT football team...

Here is the profile for Xavier Carter, NCAA current 400m Champ. He only runs 45.28 in NCAA 400m final this year...

but anyway, Jones is ours now, that is the greatest thing I can Imagine!!!:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Here is the profile for Xavier Carter, NCAA current 400m Champ. He only runs 45.28 in NCAA 400m final this year...

but anyway, Jones is ours now, that is the greatest thing I can Imagine!!!:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:
he isnt talking about jones.

he isnt talking about jones.
:birgits_giggle:

I think he's refering to Millwood on that. Millwood is talkin' about one of the track stars @ Millwood H.S. - He's got world class speed.

Yes the Kid I am referring to is named Gil Roberts.. Tennessee had a chance to recruit him to play corner and then of course run track.. He's 6'2 175-180.. He was offered by Baylor, Tulsa, Arkansas, Kansas St., Missouri and Texas A&M for football. His track offers were OU, Texas Tech, Baylor, Texas A&M, Florida, LSU, Arkansas and many more....

So is there any new latest news on Vinson... I heard he has to make all B's to get in.. They should have his whole high school to help him with all his work just to make sure he gets straight A's... :wink2:

VN Store

Back