Viewers' Guide Women's Final Four

TN native Crystal Dangerfield has the highest free throw percent at 92.4%. She also commits one of the lowest numbers of fouls per game.

A viewer’s guide to individual stat standouts at women’s Final Four

Interesting stats on individual players competing tonight.

Interesting indeed, one thing it really didn't address is depth. Baylor is the only team that really has any depth. Kim doesn't play her bench much, but when they're on the floor they are ultra productive. Moon Ursin, Egbo and Nylissa Smith all make great use of their time and play great defense.

I have been incredibly impressed with Smith this season in her limited minutes. To me, Baylor is the only team that could adsorb some interior foul trouble without taking a huge hit, which is shocking considering they have two of the best post players in the country in their starting line-up.

UCONN will not survive if Collier gets in any kind of foul trouble, same for ND with Shepherd and Turner. The ND frontcourt have done a good job of staying out of foul trouble all season though, so I don't expect that to change.

Hebard will almost definitely be in foul trouble tonight against Baylor unless the game is called like it was against MSST. They don't have the bench players to stack up against Baylor either. Giomi just isn't strong enough, she'll be a lamb to slaughter against Brown, and Gildon just isn't big enough to contend with the Baylor bigs if Hebard has to sit for an extended period of time.

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back