VIDEO Ty Chandler on his Fall camp Improvements

Iron sharpens iron. I like it. (referring to Eric Gray)

"No doubt. Like they say, iron sharpens iron. I’m just grateful to be able to be in the room with him. He has a great skillset he brings to the game and he’s even taught me things. We talk about stuff all the time and we just feed off each other. I’m grateful to be able to go out there and compete with him. I feel like he gets me better, he gets the whole team better, I love it.”

He also mentions Tee Hodge and Jabari Small.

"Tee (Hodge) is looking good, he’s a great individual. I’m excited to have him in the room. He brings a positive energy, a great running back overall and I’m looking forward to watching him grow and develop at the university.”

On Small

“Another great kid. I don’t want to call him a kid; he’s a great young man. He is very shifty and I’m happy to have him in the room as well. He’s learning great and picking up stuff well. He’s going to be a great player here and like I said, shifty little guy.”

Iron sharpens iron. I like it. (referring to Eric Gray)

"No doubt. Like they say, iron sharpens iron. I’m just grateful to be able to be in the room with him. He has a great skillset he brings to the game and he’s even taught me things. We talk about stuff all the time and we just feed off each other. I’m grateful to be able to go out there and compete with him. I feel like he gets me better, he gets the whole team better, I love it.”

He also mentions Tee Hodge and Jabari Small.

"Tee (Hodge) is looking good, he’s a great individual. I’m excited to have him in the room. He brings a positive energy, a great running back overall and I’m looking forward to watching him grow and develop at the university.”

On Small

“Another great kid. I don’t want to call him a kid; he’s a great young man. He is very shifty and I’m happy to have him in the room as well. He’s learning great and picking up stuff well. He’s going to be a great player here and like I said, shifty little guy.”

Very mature perspective.

Reactions: WestTnVFL971
I really like Chandler...Seems he was injured quite a bit last season and it hurt his production some?

VN Store

Back