Video of locker room upgrade

It would be ignorance on your part. There is no video for me, only a picture of a white background with what looks like a human hair magnified about 1000 times on it.. Should post something that those of us that don't have all the stupid social media apps can see. What the F is that?

View attachment 264997
Fail to see how that’s my problem friend.

Pride85

Do you realize that this was just a (brief) video of the locker room in the Anderson Training Center?
Do you realize that this was just a (brief) video of the locker room in the Anderson Training Center?
Please do not confuse the poor child with logic and facts. Their poor brain might just explode.

Ten_Titans

It would be ignorance on your part. There is no video for me, only a picture of a white background with what looks like a human hair magnified about 1000 times on it.. Should post something that those of us that don't have all the stupid social media apps can see. What the F is that?

View attachment 264997
You don't need an app to view it. Whatever browser you are using sucks.

Ten_Titans

Total trash!!!

I have seen Texas high schools that have rockets attached to their locker room seats like the Wonka elevator. Player just pushes a button and it will take them any where they wanna go.

Seriously UT....step it up!
If each locker doesn't have a full time stripper and barista, we really shouldn't even embaress ourselves by upgrading at all.

chrismc1000

Why are we spending thousands upon thousands for lockers like these? It's football no need to have lockers like this. A bench and your typical old school locker is fine. Just a waste of money imo

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
UT needs to spend millions more in upgrades to get to the level of Alabama, Georgia, and LSU---their facilities are the best.
I wouldn't agree that their training centers are any better than Anderson. Neyland Stadium does need to be renovated and modernized. From what I understand, that is still in the works.

Titan&Volfan4life

General Neyland use to have old chairs and some nails in the walls to hang your stuff on.

We also WON more back then too.

Kids are seriously spoiled today.

I'm for whatever brings in the top recruits though so if we need to spend more $$$$ to sign them up then get busy building the new things.

VFL...GBO!!!

GVF

Absolut Orange
Game day locker rooms themselves are fairly consistent in the conference if you look them up. The facilities surrounding those locker rooms may be where bigger disparities lie, But, the actual game day lockers are very similar in most of the conference locker rooms except for color of the wood. Up until the "Hal Moore" renovation, Bama's were still metal.

VN Store

Sponsors