Video of Hopson's 360?

jeblevins

Does anyone have a clip / link of Hopson's 360 from last night? One of my friends is and Arkansas fan and he didn't get to see it. Thanks!

On utsports.com there is a video of highlights from the game last night. There's a clip of the dunk in there. :good!:

It was basically a neck to neck game, 18 to 17 and he pulls out the 360...lol.<p><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b8ri8KBjpmg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b8ri8KBjpmg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

No point in showboating of that type.

Oh, there's a point. The ball just better go down, that's all. It didn't look like it was much of a challenge to Scotty. Maybe he should work on his free-throws like he does his dunks?

OK Mickey Dearstone, thanks for your opinion.

:eek:lol: He also thinks that Hopson should've been replaced by Candace Parker, whose unborn child could probably beat half the guys on the current UT men's squad.

:eek:lol: He also thinks that Hopson should've been replaced by Candace Parker, whose unborn child could probably beat half the guys on the current UT men's squad.

Did you hear him whining this morning about the Hopson dunk?

Only reason I had it on this morning was because I was waiting for the Janzen Jackson news. I couldn't keep refreshing my iPhone at a furious pace. My thumb was getting tired.

Oh, there's a point. The ball just better go down, that's all. It didn't look like it was much of a challenge to Scotty. Maybe he should work on his free-throws like he does his dunks?

have you not watched us play? Scotty is one of our best free throw shooters if not the best , yes sometimes he does air ball them but most of the time its money
sweet dunk by the way

His FT% is 72%. Not terrible, but not great either. Our guards should be shooting upwards of 80.

I thought the dunk was pretty sweet. Those airballs he throws up sometimes....well that is another point entirely.:rolleyes:

VN Store

Back