Video: Indiana fans thinking the 52-yard field goal was good

giphy.gif

Another reason I loved the way we won outside of ripping their hearts out...was that Spurrier was at the game to rip his out too.
I thought Spurrier's little Gator chomp was kind of low class. He always has to do something to direct extra attention to himself. I know it was harmless--just not very classy.

I thought Spurrier's little Gator chomp was kind of low class. He always has to do something to direct extra attention to himself. I know it was harmless--just not very classy.
His chomp was perfectly timed and exactly what we wanted. He then pointed to the crowd since he knew what it meant. He understands ut fans

When has he ever been classy? I’ve heard a lot of different descriptions of him but I don’t ever recall hearing classy.

I may be wrong on this but I thought I heard the announcers say that there some boos when Spurrier was introduced so he gave the chomp. I just have to chuckle and shake my head at that because that's Spurrier.

They made that kicker sit there and wait like he was at the DMV. Overall awful execution from them on that play.

Reactions: feathersax
I may be wrong on this but I thought I heard the announcers say that there some boos when Spurrier was introduced so he gave the chomp. I just have to chuckle and shake my head at that because that's Spurrier.

SIAP, but yes there were. Very prominent in the staduim.

Reactions: feathersax
They intentionally placed him at the end of the line and kept his face off camera til it was his turn. When they panned to him, yes, the stadium was filled with boos! He knows the VOLS love to hate him!

We damn lucky with that win.
Needed a miracle to win and fortunately we got one.
But we should have lost the way we played.
Just take the win and move on.

Reactions: jacvols
You’re kidding right? The ENTIRE stadium booed him when they said his name. If anything we were being low class! He just responded in friendly banter with the chomp. I personally thought it was hilarious.

Spurrier is a quitter and a low class bum. Always an excuse when things don’t go his way.

The call after the missed fg to move us back from 4th and inches to 4th and 5 made me sick. That lamea** ref was waiting his whole life to make that pre-snap penalty call. There would've been a riot if Indiana won after that.

Last edited:
He didn't chomp til he got boo'd.

What was dumb was the iu fans doing the chomp. Our section kept saying, they don't have a mascot they gotta do something. 😂😂

Reactions: AirVol

VN Store

Back