VFLS with greatest pro Careers in Football top 10

Shawn Bryson. He didn't put up gaudy numbers but I always remember him for being clutch on a must have third down swing pass. Seems like he was money in the red zone too. Played for the Bills and Lions.
Bryson is a great example of how loaded those teams were in the late 90s. Bryson was our FB and didn't touch the ball much, but he would have been a starting RB for probably every other team in the SEC.

Beattie Feathers. When he was a rookie, he was the first player to rush for over 1,000 yards in aon season in the NFL. He averaged 8.44 yards per attempt ( with over 100 carries) which still stands today.

Peerless Price, maybe not top 10, but he had at least, one 1,000 yards in receiving year in a season. Reggie Cobb rushed for over a thousand yards, (at least once and I think twice) for Tampa Bay. Charlie Garner had multiple seasons of over 1500 yards from scrimmage for the Eagles and Raiders

Ok yeah, Deon Grant and Gibril Wilson both won Super Bowls with the Giants in different seasons. I think

Reactions: MAD
Jason Allen was a pretty good pro and Aaron Sears was on his way to being an All-Star before his concussion injury.

Deon Grant had a very good and lengthy career. Jabari Greer as well.

1) Peyton
2) Reggie
3) Jarrett Gaurantano šŸ˜

I would add Bob Johnson think he was first draft pick of Bengals in their inaugural season.

Attachments

• 529E7CBE-ED49-47E4-A299-4FB8EF2D1F71.png
    529E7CBE-ED49-47E4-A299-4FB8EF2D1F71.png
    520.7 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: elmovols
Bryson is a great example of how loaded those teams were in the late 90s. Bryson was our FB and didn't touch the ball much, but he would have been a starting RB for probably every other team in the SEC.
Not many fullbacks are gonna run past the Gator secondary on a simple dive play

Reactions: 05_never_again

VN Store

Back