Very, very interesting.

If he stays healthy, He could make a good impression for next year. I really think this kid could bring it home if he keeps up the good work and stays out of trouble.

People Seem to forget the Heisman is for the best college player of the year not a career regardles of Fresman junior sophmore or senior. You have to admit he's doing prety good right now.
i think he needs to thank Brent to 'cause they have to adjust to something different as soon as he steps on the field. you know he's right beside Sanders Discussing what is gping on at the time

If they put Pollack on there, Burnett should be up there as well. I'd prefer him over Ainge atm. After the next 2 games we will see the true mettle of our freshmen QBs, and the team as a whole.

Yep, the next two weeks will be the meat of the season, for sure. If they win these next two, a top six position is virtually locked in

Hey guys, it was Trev Alberts that voted for Erik on that ESPN thing... How do I know? I was just watching the Marshall-Miami(OH) game, and he said it ON THE AIR. Amazing... Trev giving a guy from UT props! :good:

Hey guys, it was Trev Alberts that voted for Erik on that ESPN thing... How do I know? I was just watching the Marshall-Miami(OH) game, and he said it ON THE AIR. Amazing... Trev giving a guy from UT props! 

I say the same thing, but that was his top 5 heisman hopefuls and he also had Nugent (Ohio State's kicker) on his list. Trev Alberts does not have a vote though, that was just his opinion.

I understand that, but this whole thread was started from a poll on espn.com of espn "experts" ... I was just pointing out that the "expert" that put Ainge in at #5 was probably Trev Alberts.

Originally posted by rwemyss@Sep 29, 2004 9:13 PM
Hey guys, it was Trev Alberts that voted for Erik on that ESPN thing... How do I know?  I was just watching the Marshall-Miami(OH) game, and he said it ON THE AIR.  Amazing... Trev giving a guy from UT props!  :good:

Probably a way in Trev's small mind to justify why he stated before the season that the Vols would not do well. I can here him now, "... duh.... I was... duh.... not counting on a freshman to play... duh ... I though Leak was.... duh... which way did he go George... duh"

Trev Alberts => :wacko:

Trev is a :censored:

And although he picked Ainge ESPN still ..... :espn:

VN Store

Back