Vereen?

hey I'm new here so welcome me :) someone mentioned fulmer eating... anyways not only is Phil good at eating dinner with the recruit, but I heard he washes the dishes too with the mother of the prospect. As we've seen with Harrison Smith, the parents are awful important!

Welcome. :hi:

hey I'm new here so welcome me :) someone mentioned fulmer eating... anyways not only is Phil good at eating dinner with the recruit, but I heard he washes the dishes too with the mother of the prospect. As we've seen with Harrison Smith, the parents are awful important!

Very true... and welcome to the board. :rock:

IMO, I think UT needs Vereen. He's the ultimate sleeper in my mind. He's a very explosive back who is extremely underrated.

IMO, I think UT needs Vereen. He's the ultimate sleeper in my mind. He's a very explosive back who is extremely underrated.

could be, but him jerking the staff around like that and we are deep at the runningback position anyways. i wonder if they would drop him if creer commits.

Vereen has the speed to be successful in the SEC no doubt, so he could be used at positions other than rb

the fact that Butch had him considering shows how good of a recruiter he is

It's his home state school, I would think that he had always considered them, probably not as much til Butch got there but I'm sure they were always considered.

VN Store

Back