Velus "Krystal" Jones

Krystals are cheap fare made in bulk. If I were Krystal, I would sponsor Jones and a few other kids on the team and then reward fans with a free Krystal for every touchdown they scored. Get people in the door and hunting down the Krystal locations. Sponsor the entire defensive side of the ball and if Tennessee gets four or five sacks then it's a "sack party" and you get a free sack of Krystals - it's only 2 or 3 in the bag, but hey it gets people coming to the businesses. Something like that.

Of course, I have no idea if that's fiscally sound, but that's what I'd do. SACK PARTY! Also, disclaimer, it's possible I just want free Krystals.
Most food companies do this the only stipulation is you gotta buy food first or show your ticket that you were at the game

I remember when 20 Krystals was just a normal meal…
After the first half dozen, the lust gives way to.... well....it's like that gal you take home at 2 am. The next mornin' she ain't lookin' so great.

There was a time I could have eaten all on VJ's table, now just looking at the picture makes my clothes fit funny.

One reason i miss the east coast.
Krystals ❤❤❤.

It's been years...

I remember eating a 12 sack for 5.99 all by myself after a football game. And 2 medium fries!

You have ti scrap the onions off...
Then it won't bother your stomach.

I'm so proud of you guys and gals here on VolNation...35 posts deep and yet not one reference to McDonald's yet.
Shows we are growing and moving on...

BTW - totally agree with the poster that commented about Krystal should have some kind of promotion here. Every time Velus score a TD, Krystal gives you a free couple of sliders.

Reactions: Wireless1
I live in a Krystal desert. Even the two within a couple hundred miles of me closed. 😞😞😞

But, I could eat a dozen easy.

Eating Krystal hamburgers is like hooking back up with that crazy girlfriend you broke up with months prior. You think you want to, you develop a craving to, and finally you give in but you are quickly reminded why you swore her off to begin with!

One reason i miss the east coast.
Krystals ❤❤❤.

It's been years...

I remember eating a 12 sack for 5.99 all by myself after a football game. And 2 medium fries!

You have ti scrap the onions off...
Then it won't bother your stomach.

Are you on the left coast? Don't you have In and Out Burger? I hear that's the be all/end all for hamburgers.

Are you on the left coast? Don't you have In and Out Burger? I hear that's the be all/end all for hamburgers.
It isn’t. They’re ok. Wife’s from San Jose and loves them. They’ve been in DFW almost a decade.

VN Store

Back