Vandy weighs using female soccer player to kick

Vandy has been playing women of both sexes for years, so I don't know what difference it makes.

just read on Fox news that vandy may be using a female soccer player in the game this week for kicking. wouldn't that be the nail in the coffin for us if she beat us on an extra point kick.

just read on Fox news that vandy may be using a female soccer player in the game this week for kicking. wouldn't that be the nail in the coffin for us if she beat us on an extra point kick.

If she's good enough to kick at this level, it's no more embarrasing having her beat us with an extra point than having JG continously beat us with Pick 6s.

Btw - This week's game has been postponed

Reactions: S.C. OrangeMan
They don't have a men's soccer program.

4nvvh5.jpg
curious as to why Tennessee doesnt have a mens soccer
program??????

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
I still think that Tennessee beats Vanderbilt with relative ease, but I am very glad that this weekend's game was postponed on the off-chance something else happens as the Vols losing to a Vandy team with a girl kicker would absolutely melt the program.

I'm cool with women playing on men's teams but I really hate teams milking it for social justice. The "Girls Can Play Too" sticker screams for attention.
Pendulum was swung far in the other direction for a long time and now seems to have swung back too far.
It'll change

Publicity stunt 0-7 Vandy doing anything to garner attention. She’ll definitely play.

What a gimmick, and no I’m not sexist.
I think it’s weird for her to even want to try this, and weird they will let her.

If she could play I would say let her play but this is nothing more than a pr stunt. From what I saw she looked like an average 7th grader kicking extra points and barely making them.

Reactions: Remy and Wireless1
After that first half she has to be questioning her decision in being part of Vandy Football. Ruined her Thanksgiving break

Reactions: Remy
If she could play I would say let her play but this is nothing more than a pr stunt. From what I saw she looked like an average 7th grader kicking extra points and barely making them.
There isn’t much about Vandy athletics that isn’t a PR stunt . Actually the whole school has basically turned into Port Chester University.

Reactions: C-south

VN Store

Back