Vandy Tickets

Orangepantsforever

I’ve got two tickets to the Vandy game that I’ll sell for $50 each, if anyone can tell me how to resell through Ticketmaster. I’ll only sell to UT fans, but I’m out for next week. Chose to skip time with family to go see them play, but I believe I’m changing my mind and staying home.
I just don’t know if I can sell them again, after purchasing through TM. I’m pretty illiterate on that stuff.

I’ve got two tickets to the Vandy game that I’ll sell for $50 each, if anyone can tell me how to resell through Ticketmaster. I’ll only sell to UT fans, but I’m out for next week. Chose to skip time with family to go see them play, but I believe I’m changing my mind and staying home.
I just don’t know if I can sell them again, after purchasing through TM. I’m pretty illiterate on that stuff.
Text me at 615-795-3655

Ticketmaster won’t allow me to transfer the tickets

Attachments

• 96FB2256-5882-441B-9505-0832AB398C4B.png
    96FB2256-5882-441B-9505-0832AB398C4B.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
Dang I am really unsure of why that is. Also unfortunate because I certainly would take them off your hands
I’d love to shed them. Since it’s a night game, I’ll be out a hotel room too……and I’m afraid what I’ll see on the field. I’ve gone through everything though, and if it’s greyed out, can’t be transferred or sold 😕

I’d love to shed them. Since it’s a night game, I’ll be out a hotel room too……and I’m afraid what I’ll see on the field. I’ve gone through everything though, and if it’s greyed out, can’t be transferred or sold 😕
What I am reading is that you may have to contact the person on ticketmaster that you brought them from and have them allow you to transfer the tickets.

VN Store

Back