Vandy starts true freshman QB

We thought Butch would be better than Dooley as well. Most thought Pruitt couldn’t be worse than either. Stupid stuff? I am not the one actually wanting TN to lose so on the extremely small chance that we could hire a better coach.

You wishing TN would lose makes you the loser.
Butch WAS better than Dooley.

I watched Vandys defense get to Trask with 3 guys. We can’t do that. Our QB play us what it is. I honestly don’t expect Bailey or any other QB to be that good. Our defense is bad. Some want to blame all of the defensive failures on the offense and that’s dumb.

The fact is we are a bad football team with bad coaching and lackluster players. It’s been that way for years.
The fact is this team gets substantially better with just a change at QB. Great? No. Does that erase all problems? No. But it is the FIRST STEP toward erasing the other problems on O... and that helps erase the problems on D. You can't be in a tight game trying to figure out how to game plan around your RS Sr QB. It just can't be that way.

Bailey was MORE than good enough tonight to justify the change. JG is just that much of a liability.

Reactions: igotworms

VN Store

Back