Vandy starts true freshman QB

Holding out that sliver of hope that Pruitt will roll with Bailey tonight and he'll ball out or ball out enough as a freshman to help us beat the teams we should (Vandy) and keep us competitive with others (Auburn, A&M, FL)

LOL. You are trying too hard. There is no transitive property in football. OTOH Vandy’s FR QB is improving and playing with confidence. UTs RS Sr isn’t. UTs D hasn’t stopped a good passing game all year.

Anyone can do that math

Ok so in your estimate nothing can happen between now and when we play Vandy that could have a severe effect on the game? Gotcha. Figures you would go straight to the QB talk. Lol. I guess Vandy’s true FR QB is playing defense as well.

Holding out that sliver of hope that Pruitt will roll with Bailey tonight and he'll ball out or ball out enough as a freshman to help us beat the teams we should (Vandy) and keep us competitive with others (Auburn, A&M, FL)
Your avatar is fitting ( Jk brother... but really)

Reactions: MurphyVol
Ok so in your estimate nothing can happen between now and when we play Vandy that could have a severe effect on the game? Gotcha. Figures you would go straight to the QB talk. Lol. I guess Vandy’s true FR QB is playing defense as well.
I mentioned both. Figures you’d ignore that fact.

Can something happen? Yes. But the trajectory of these two QBs is opposite. UT could make a change but I’m not counting on it or counting on the new guy having immediate success. Defensively UT has a scheme or personnel problem that hasn’t improved since opponents found how vulnerable the middle is. Will Pruitt change his scheme? Who’s the new difference maker that shuts those plays down?

I mentioned both. Figures you’d ignore that fact.

Can something happen? Yes. But the trajectory of these two QBs is opposite. UT could make a change but I’m not counting on it or counting on the new guy having immediate success. Defensively UT has a scheme or personnel problem that hasn’t improved since opponents found how vulnerable the middle is. Will Pruitt change his scheme? Who’s the new difference maker that shuts those plays down?

I watched Vandys defense get to Trask with 3 guys. We can’t do that. Our QB play us what it is. I honestly don’t expect Bailey or any other QB to be that good. Our defense is bad. Some want to blame all of the defensive failures on the offense and that’s dumb.

The fact is we are a bad football team with bad coaching and lackluster players. It’s been that way for years.

Especially if Pruitt starts jg. That might actually get him fired. Let us pray for it, together!

So we can hire another coordinator? Lol. You keep spewing this trash like you think if Pruitt gets fired Fulmer has the ability to hire a good coach. He doesn’t. So keep on wanting TN to lose.

Dude...you gotta chill. It's cool you are a fan or Pruitt and JG. People are just talking that Vandy can start a true fresh and immediately see dividends. TN plays a 5th year senior with negative returns. Vandy changed it up. It's what TN fans are wanting. Let them talk without getting your Hanes Her Ways in a wad.

You just attack. Are you Pulaski's alter ego?

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Man that coach might lose the team. To hear Pruitt tell it the players know it should be Jg because if the way he practices. But seriously...how damn dumb is Pruitt? He makes that comment while at the same time multiple players are openly campaigning for a change at qb
What players are openly campaigning? I know HT made some posts supporting HB and BM earlier but who else? Not disputing your post , I just missed the other players wanting a change.

So we can hire another coordinator? Lol. You keep spewing this trash like you think if Pruitt gets fired Fulmer has the ability to hire a good coach. He doesn’t. So keep on wanting TN to lose.
There is a statistical chance we get a better coach than Pruitt. Highly unlikely that our next coach is worse than Pruitt. He is that bad. You say some straight up stupid stuff, btw.

Dude...you gotta chill. It's cool you are a fan or Pruitt and JG. People are just talking that Vandy can start a true fresh and immediately see dividends. TN plays a 5th year senior with negative returns. Vandy changed it up. It's what TN fans are wanting. Let them talk without getting your Hanes Her Ways in a wad.

This dude is annoying.

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns
I watched Vandys defense get to Trask with 3 guys. We can’t do that. Our QB play us what it is. I honestly don’t expect Bailey or any other QB to be that good. Our defense is bad. Some want to blame all of the defensive failures on the offense and that’s dumb.

The fact is we are a bad football team with bad coaching and lackluster players. It’s been that way for years.
I have hopes that Bailey will be good because of what he accomplished in HS and his physical measurables.

We are a bad team because of one position. That one position has demoralized the rest of the team. With adequate Qb play, we may even be a good team.

Lol. Pruitt is a terrible coach. JG sucks. Hopefully if Bailey starts we see dividends. I highly doubt we will. We have the mighty QB whisperer Chris Weinke.

I feel that the Freshman QB has success at the start of this game because UF didn’t have film on him. So they didn’t know what to expect. Of course UF has a good coach so they made in game adjustments and will now make that QB look like a true freshman. When we play Vandy we will have film on him so you can’t really compare the Vandy-UF game with how our game will be.

Nope. But what happens between Vandy and UF has zero to do with our game against them. No more no less.

We don’t know how we will look in that game nor do we know how they will look.
I guarantee if JG starts, we lose. Hopefully that's not an issue though.

What players are openly campaigning? I know HT made some posts supporting HB and BM earlier but who else? Not disputing your post , I just missed the other players wanting a change.

Trey smith made some cryptic comments a few weeks ago basically not endorsing Jg. He was asked point blank if he was the right guy and he just said he’ll support whatever the coaches decide. It would’ve been easy for him to say ya that’s our guy. But he didn’t say that.

Last edited:
There is a statistical chance we get a better coach than Pruitt. Highly unlikely that our next coach is worse than Pruitt. He is that bad. You say some straight up stupid stuff, btw.

We thought Butch would be better than Dooley as well. Most thought Pruitt couldn’t be worse than either. Stupid stuff? I am not the one actually wanting TN to lose so on the extremely small chance that we could hire a better coach.

You wishing TN would lose makes you the loser.

VN Store

Back