Vandy Look Alikes

These ones with the clown comparison they dont really work so well. I mean these are doctors and lawyers playing football. They're smart not your ordinary run of the mill dumb as a sack of rocks star athlete. That's why they always lose. Well, that's what we used to joke about before Vandy owned us. I'm just saying the clown thing, meh
Maybe this was correct years ago. Not know. Have you heard some of these guys try to talk? They are no different than any other player on any team. As an example, a few years ago a "paper" was posted written by one of the Vandy b-ball guards (have lost my copy) if you can find it just try to read it. Most any 4-5th grader could make more sense.

vandy-stallings-3-jpg.177155

images

These ones with the clown comparison they dont really work so well. I mean these are doctors and lawyers playing football. They're smart not your ordinary run of the mill dumb as a sack of rocks star athlete. That's why they always lose. Well, that's what we used to joke about before Vandy owned us. I'm just saying the clown thing, meh
someone really has you snowed in

I was right and a bunch of doctors and lawyers just took us to the woodshed.

VN Store

Back