Vandy found a Tool in the grad transfers

Fayettvol

They have been doing quite well pulling in 5th year guys from smaller programs filling holes quickly. Its turned into basically an academic gold mines for schools like vandy and duke. They are able to offer top notch grad degrees and playing time. You watch this is going to become a problem and even the playing field even more. The 10 most-important newcomers to the Vandy football team

Vandy has one of the more brutal schedules I've seen in recent memory. They have some talented guys back, but losing Shurmur really hurts. Keep in mind their last winning season was with James Franklin. It's hard to pick more than 3 wins in 2019. 4 max if they can beat Kentucky or South Carolina. As painful as it is to say, UT should be better than Vandy this year and Mason might be changing jobs the next day so I like our chances.

Georgia to open the season
@ Purdue
LSU
@ Ole Miss
@ Florida
@ Tennessee

Reactions: HollowaytoSeivers
Vandy has one of the more brutal schedules I've seen in recent memory. They have some talented guys back, but losing Shurmur really hurts. Keep in mind their last winning season was with James Franklin. It's hard to pick more than 3 wins in 2019. 4 max if they can beat Kentucky or South Carolina. As painful as it is to say, UT should be better than Vandy this year and Mason might be changing jobs the next day so I like our chances.

Georgia to open the season
@ Purdue
LSU
@ Ole Miss
@ Florida
@ Tennessee
That should never be painful to say. The fact that it hasn't been is what is painful.

Reactions: solivols

VN Store

Back