Vanderbilt planning White Out against Vols (VU video)

better yet lets where these
<---------and half there fans will be confused and perhaps cheer us on. :)

Thats brilliant. Vandy is Black and gold so they want to "white out" the stadium. I would expect more from in intelligent Commodores than this. :crazy:Blue, white, purple - it doesent matter. Orange will rise. :rock:

It doesn't matter what color they wear--UT will blow them out. Mark it down!

rick-pitino-white-suit1.jpg

I wonder if this guy will be there:sick: Man that suit was terrible.

I guess they haven't figured out how much more any orange there will stand out on a white back ground. And they're supposed to be the smart ones.

This is a very original idea. :crazy:

I wonder if other schools will ever do that?:)

What really makes it stupid is white isn't even their color! And Vandy is supposed to be for the "smart" kids.

they know most Vandy fans don't actually own any clothes in their team colors so this was the best they could do

Regardless of what color the Vandy fans wear, if Tennessee wins this game, we should be as impressed with that win as the Memphis win.

They have fans?

that's the rumor

Regardless of what color the Vandy fans wear, if Tennessee wins this game, we should be as impressed with that win as the Memphis win.

I may be more impressed with a Vandy win. I know they're not as good as UM but we're coming off the huge emotional win Sat night, now ranked #1 and it's a hard court to play on. Would be huge

I may be more impressed with a Vandy win. I know they're not as good as UM but we're coming off the huge emotional win Sat night, now ranked #1 and it's a hard court to play on. Would be huge

QFT. And Vandy will be rabid. If they're hitting from the outside, it will be a very, very tough game for us.

Yet another huge test for a team that's passed most of them this season.

Perhaps they should all wear their ass pads as well.....they are gonna need them for the spanking.

Thread title says it all....they are doing it again for the 1/20/09 showdown. I hope to see orange scattered throughout Memorial. I will be the Orange in the vandy student section...haha.

i know it should be in the bball forum but this thread was started before its existence:)

They finally stopped whiting out in admissions, and now wish to celebrate that legacy...

White? Why? It makes no sense. I thought Vanderbilt was the nerdy school in the SEC. Could I be wrong?

I did not see anyone say " Vandy's Gym Sucks"!!!..You know that it will come into play one way or another!!!

VN Store

Back