Vanderbilt football players and shooting at TARGET, stolen cell phone

CPA

So thankful that no one seriously hurt but according to Tennessean, football player put phone for sale and in meeting, phone stolen. He saw his stolen phone listed for sale and created fake account to contact thief to get phone back. Took pelet gun and another football player with him. The thief had a real gun, shooting followed, now police involved.

Last edited:

solivols

Was browsing Vandymania and learned about this. A quick response was pretty much "boys will be boys." If this was UT a la Janzen Jackson/Nu'Keese Richardson the Vandymania server would be crippled from site traffic.

Pretty dumb idea that can result in either you getting shot, or being arrested for something serious. You have to accept there is always risk involved when selling to some rando off Craigslist or similar. Glad nobody is injured.

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
I would say all Walmarts in the US --- gotta wonder where did these types shop before Walmart took over every city
K-Mart and the flea markets I guess. If you find a way to watch back episodes of Here comes Honey Boo Boo, you might be able to research that for us.

I really think if UFOs are real, a trailer park planet's sun went super nova and some well meaning misguided aliens dumped them here. That explains why we have so many now. In appreciation, I want to broadcast the music of Slim Whitman in their general direction if NASA ever figures out where they are based.

TNnative

Well known pain in the azz
....In all fairness, I've seen some pretty hot vandy cheerleaders over the years. I almost feel dirty having given vandy what might be considered a compliment. :yuck:
None have been sighted at the Lenoir City Wal-Mart.

Ok,Ok nor Oneida, Rockwood, Clinton, Madisonville, or Morristown.

Last edited:

VN Store